[geeks] Need an opinion

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Thu May 16 11:47:25 CDT 2002

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, at 09:11 , David Passmore wrote:

> Keep in mind that I've restored two classic Mustangs and built several
> engines, so the work on the Boss isn't a problem. Plus, the Boss is
> going to
> end up being $20-$25k cheaper...

Ooooh, tough choice.  I'd be torn as well.

However, you could look at it like this: The new Cobra is fast, handles
well (really well, according to the mags.), and is probably the best
fox-based 'stang out there.  Having said that, a Boss 302 spanks it on
the cool factor.

If you want a toy and penis extender, the 302.  If you want performance
but a vanilla nature, choose the Cobra.

_pete