[geeks] Off-road trucks (was F*n sweet car..)

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Mon May 13 21:21:04 CDT 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, David Passmore wrote:

> > I'm trying to imagine where one would place two big-blocks.  Not that
> > it's impossible, but I don't think it would be a Chevette any more, what
> > with the frame modifications and body removal.  Hrm, it might be doable,
> > but certainly would require enourmous amounts of engineering.
>
> I don't entirely understand the mechanics of combining two engines
> into one drivetrain, but I'm sure that limits your spacing options,
> besides the fact that one of those engines would take up just about
> the entire passenger compartment. :)

I am not sure about this, I may be wrong, but I believe he had one engine
driving the front wheels and one driving the back.  And yes, it only
seated two, and not in particular comfort.  It's also not road-legal.

Peace...  Sridhar

--
"How do you fight such a savage?"

"With heart, faith, and steel.  There can be only one."
	-MacLeod and Ramirez, "Highlander"