[geeks] Off-road trucks (was F*n sweet car..)

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon May 13 11:55:33 CDT 2002

Not the top fuel stuff, which of course wasn't what we were talking about.  They just have real fancy clutch packs.  They don't even have coolant in the engines, they fill the water passages with concrete, so they can only run until the concrete quits absorbing heat.  (that's why they have to go so fast, they need to finish the run before they overheat) :-)

Tim