[geeks] Very odd combination

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon May 13 08:04:12 CDT 2002

I very much agree... esp if the violence against either women or
children is just uncalled for... i.e. it's not an evil woman but a
bystander.  I had problems with Passenger 57 for that reason, and even
though Scream was a totally corny horror flick, I tend to not last 10
minutes in those before I just get up and leave.  Replacement Killers
had a bad scene in it like that too but overall was a great movie.  And
yes I do get peeved at rubber-neckers at real road-side accidents.

Andrew