[geeks] Very odd combination

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 13 07:35:38 CDT 2002

dave at cca.org wrote:

> mrbill at mrbill.net writes:
>
> >"Natural Born Killers" disturbed me so much, *sober*, that I had to turn it
> >off, wait a while, then watch the rest of it.
>
> I thought it was kinda boring. On the negative side - it's just a
> romance, and I hate romance movies, on the plus side, Diamanda Galas
> is on the soundtrack.

I also thought it was boring.  I was, however, entertaining.  I'm not
normally affected by mind-fuck movies.  There are two types of movies
that I will walk out of: 1) portrayal of violence against women or
children, 2) *actual* pain/suffering/death.  Number one makes my blood
boil, two just makes me sick...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."