[geeks] Beater Cars

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon May 13 10:10:22 CDT 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002, doctor obnox son of a bitch wrote:

>  Respectable cars:
>  2 1992 Toyota corollas

>  Proud never to have stooped to owning:
>  Geo

Okay, I'm going to be a bit defensive here.  You can't just say "Geo"
when you are dissing cars.  I'm assuming you mean the Metro with it's
little 3 cylinder sewing machine engine.

The Prizm is a GREAT little car, because it IS a Toyota Corolla but with
the sticker of a Chevy.  I've got a '93 Prizm that's running like a champ
at 108,000 miles and shows no sign of stopping.

I'm betting this is why Chevy retired the Geo branding...

--Kurt