[geeks] What is the SSI graphics in a Octane.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat May 11 20:05:13 CDT 2002

Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> Anybody?
>
> I pulled an HINV and got the graphics option of SSI

Congrats! It's basically twice the power of an SI - twice the
processors, etc.  It also requires twice the TRAMs to do texturing, so
that will cost you double.  It also takes up twice the space in your XIO
slots (takes up 2 instead of 1)

It gives you greater options for resolution and refresh than SI also.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."