[geeks] Help... Pipe rescue

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Wed May 8 16:17:39 CDT 2002

>Hehehe
>I'm a fan of both Glastron Carlson CV-series and ofcourse offshores like
>the Wellcraft Scarabs.
>Nothing beats the sound of a compressorcharged V8 :-)
>Check this baby:
>http://www.jetheaven.com/jetheavencgi/photopost/index.pl?user=60&cat=500&th
umb=1

>A freind of mine found a skiboat yesterday and he (and me) is waiting
>for photos of it.
>Man... estimated 450+ hp on that baby, doing 55-60 knots and with
>Berkeley waterjet propulsion.
>I'm going to ride that one with a BIG smile on my face. :-)
>
>--
>Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
>Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB

I used to take care of a 19" Chris-Craft with a 450HP 454 Chevy engine and
a Berkley jet. After a few years use it poked a connecting rod through the
block. Guardian Marine, the company that built the engine, said that we did
well by getting 120 hours use out of the engine. It was cool while it
lasted, we got 7 skiers up at one time. It would do 0-60 MPH in about 50
feet.

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net