[geeks] Emissions and whatnot

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 2 15:06:32 CDT 2002

How about all SUV's being Honda Insight style or Natural Gas SUV's... by
law.

Put some real research into making alternate fuel engines PERFORM better
than gasoline engines...

Also put some money into diesel vehicles... a bit better than gas fueled
for cleanliness... only a dirty soot + less CO.

Andrew