[geeks] Being a guy, and being sentimental.

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 10:34:58 CST 2002

Fogg, James wrote:

> What really kills me is watching buildings being landfilled. Tons of good
> wood go to rot ever day. Someone could start a profitable business cleaning
> and reselling bricks and lumber at a CDW landfill.

Good Idea. Want to try it James?

Not to mention all the material that gets wasted in the construction of
*new* buildings. Check out the dumpsters at those job sites and just the
scrap from one of those would supply me with all I need for my personal
projects. Of course, as Josh mentioned people are very protective of their
trash and they'll call the cops on you.

--jeff