[geeks] Mac PCI SCSI card FS

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jul 24 16:51:19 CDT 2002

I've got an Apple (actually Adaptec 2930CU) fast SCSI card (HD50 external,
50pin internal) PCI SCSI card for sale.  This is the card that Apple put in
the G3 towers when you ordered SCSI "from the factory".

I have no need for SCSI, but someone else might.

No idea if this will work with a PC with the Adaptec drivers.

Will trade for 20G (or larger) 7200RPM IDE hard drive, or for a
Mac PCI ATA33 or ATA66 PCI IDE controller that works with OS X.

Bill

--
bill bradford       /       mrbill at mrbill.net       /       austin, texas