[geeks] Oh, say it ain't so!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Fri Jul 19 10:42:34 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Didn't they learn last time?

Apparently not.

>   It brings up an interesting question, though.  Was the failure of
> their Intel-based product due Intel, or NT?

Either way, time to start selling SGI stock, before it becomes used as
toliet paper[0] (pwargo is ahead of us there ;-).

[0]: Back at $DEAD_DOTCOM, we used to say that the stock certificates
should have been printed on toliet paper -- they'd have been more valuable
then.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"Everytime my faith in humanity has been tested...humanity has failed."