[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Wed Jul 17 06:39:34 CDT 2002

>I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
>how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Sammy Ominsky 10-25-66, born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Went to Israel
after HS and joined the army. Three years there, and then Los Angeles
for college and grad school, then back Baltimore for a while and then to
Israel for three more years. Back to Baltimore to visit, met my wife and
stayed. Waiting for her to give the word, and we'll be in Israel again,
this time for good (I hope).

---sambo