[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 12:53:14 CDT 2002

>On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Steven Hill wrote:
>
>> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
>> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!
>>
>> Since there are so many baby who are we threads, let's get this done
>> once and for all!

Jennifer Sharp -DOB 01-06-76- Born Bakersfield, CA, moved to Monroe, LA at 3
mos old. Moved to Westcliffe, CO at 12 years old. Graduated from Custer
County Highschool in 1994 with a grande total of 17 students in my class.
Started college at Western (Wasted) State in Gunnison, CO. Flunked out.
Moved to Houston, TX where sick father was to help take care of him. Started
back to community college in 1997 majoring in mathematics. Transferred to
Sam Houston State U. in Jan 2001. Got fed up and moved to Maryland in Aug
2001. Married James Mar 29, 2002. Pregnant with child due Nov 29 2002. Moved
back to Texas and yadda yadda yadda.

--Jenn