[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 16 13:02:30 CDT 2002

~ I'm headed up to Worcester this evening for a show at the Palladium.
~ I don't think I've ever been there before...
~

Worcester is one of the great unsung cities in the US. Its totally and
heavilly integrated, but without any noticeable racial issues (and LOTS of
unique cultural restaurants). It has 10 colleges and universities, so its a
cool party town. You can live IN the city and raise children comfortably and
without worries (some neighborhoods excluded, of course). You can still find
lots of decent blue/pink collar work there and yet its plenty high-tech.
There are still neighborhoods where you can leave your car/house unlocked.
It also has an airport with jet service. If I had to move back to Mass, it
would be Worcester again.

~ >refuge and moved to New Hampshire in 2000. Now working for
~ Vicinity Corp
~ >(www.vicintiy.com and www.mapblast.com) and loving it
~ (always wanted to live
~
~ Is that related to Delorme in any way? A friend of mine worked there
~ back in the early 90s.

It had some casual thing to do with them, but only in the very beginning. I
think some DeLorme refugees started it.