[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

James Rice jrice at texoma.net
Tue Jul 16 21:42:01 CDT 2002

James Rice, born 2-5-1954 in Sherman, Texas.  Stayed there for 42 years.
 I was an instrumentation and control contractor until my company was
dismantled by my ex-wife of 23 years and her attorneys.  I moved to the
Dallas area and remarried.  I have three daughters ages 9, 4 and 3.  I'm
the only tech for a company that sell and supports medical  practice
management software that unfortunately only runs on WinTel.  We support
about 3000 offices spread from Atlanta to El Paso.  It's a small comany
averaging 10-12 employee's.