[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 16 18:12:45 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 07:06:38PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I don't find 10 to 30 pound animals closely related to rats, that destroy the
> vegetation and supporting ecosystems, that create hazards for larger animals,
> that carry disease and pestilence, to be cute.

Then I feel sorry for you.  I just love watching the squirels,
groundhogs, rabits, and occasional kittens (technically not a rodent,
but numerous locals feel that they are closely related) outside.

When driving about I see deer and foxes, but I've yet to actually seen
them from my house or at work.

--
Joshua D. Boyd