[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 18:06:38 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 06:26:17PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > allowed (fucking tree-huggers "oh but those varmints are soooo cute!").
>
> Well, they are.  No two ways about it (except possums).

I don't find 10 to 30 pound animals closely related to rats, that destroy the
vegetation and supporting ecosystems, that create hazards for larger animals,
that carry disease and pestilence, to be cute.

On a similar note, after bagging about two dozen squirrels this spring, every
lawn and flower bed in the neighborhood looks 100% better than they did last
year.  Before y'all get all uppity about it, I performed 'wildlife management'
not 'population decimation'.  There are still plenty of squirrels around to
keep the acorn population in check.

It's a shame I'm moving to a condo - can't shoot squirrels in a condo without
getting kicked out.  Good thing the rifle/pistol range is only a 30 minute
drive from the new place.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster