[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 18:34:10 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > Well, they are.  No two ways about it (except possums).
>
> possums aren't worth the ammo to shoot them unless they attack your
> cat(s).

Possums usually leave people alone, and don't generally destroy the ecosystems
they inhabit.  I'm thinking more like groundhogs, woodchucks (marmots
basically), prairie dogs, and squirrels.  None of these animals are inherently
'bad', but left unchecked (and in the abscence of antural predators) they pose
a serious problem.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster