[geeks] Am I a complete idiot or...

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 13:04:57 CDT 2002

> Are you sure that the banner page is coming from lpd and not being added
> by the hp printer ? It's been a while since I've had to set one up, but
> I remenber that some add a banner page (getting 2 banner pages is
> really irritating).

No, I'm not positive....but I'm pretty sure, since I'm getting the same
banner page on my LJ4 and on my DeskJet, each connected to a different
JetDirect print server.

And I get the same banner page no matter if I print from my Indigo2, from
my powerbook, or from my windoze box via samba.

> I think I fixed the problem by adding a clause to the TFTPed
> configuration file. If you need details let me know and I'll dig
> something up (unless my memory is playing tricks).

If you can look, I'd appreciate it.

 - James

--
"It wasn't deja vu.  I was merely having a Brannon Bragga moment" - Jennifer Sharp