[geeks] Am I a complete idiot or...

Mike Meredith hmv at meredithm.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 12:52:31 CDT 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 01:24, James Sharp wrote:
> should this /etc/printcap entry SUPRESS the banner page that I keep
> getting?

Looks like it should.

Are you sure that the banner page is coming from lpd and not being added
by the hp printer ? It's been a while since I've had to set one up, but
I remenber that some add a banner page (getting 2 banner pages is
really irritating).

I think I fixed the problem by adding a clause to the TFTPed
configuration file. If you need details let me know and I'll dig
something up (unless my memory is playing tricks).