[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 16 11:49:55 CDT 2002

~ > > I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who
~ we are, and
~ > > how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Err, OK. But we actually do something like this about every six months as
people come and go.

James Fogg. Born in 1962 (39 years old), in the town of Wakefield
Massachusetts. Wanted to grow old in Wakefield, but moved at the age of 21
to Worcester, MA and attended Quinsigamond College and Worcester
Polytechnical there. While employed as a field engineer with a company I was
asked to join the engineering group in California. Hated it and returned to
Mass 4 months later (too much sunshine) and married longterm gf (Kimberly).
Quit said company after it was bought by Banctec and started a business in
Tampa, FLA with a friend (circa 1993). Friendship soured, marriage failed
and business failed (three strikes). Moved back to Worcester, MA (1995) and
worked for Motorola in Mansfield MA. Internet dated and eventually married
current wife and moved to Pennsylvania (coal region) in 1997. Didn't mind PA
much, but the economy there eventually killed me and I became an economic
refuge and moved to New Hampshire in 2000. Now working for Vicinity Corp
(www.vicintiy.com and www.mapblast.com) and loving it (always wanted to live
in NH). 9 dogs, no children. I hope to grow old here, which seems to be
happening faster than it used to. Someday I'll get out the digicam and post
pictures that people have asked about.