[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Tue Jul 16 12:20:51 CDT 2002

JFogg at vicinity.com writes:

>Tampa, FLA with a friend (circa 1993). Friendship soured, marriage failed
>and business failed (three strikes). Moved back to Worcester, MA (1995) and
>worked for Motorola in Mansfield MA. Internet dated and eventually married

I'm headed up to Worcester this evening for a show at the Palladium.
I don't think I've ever been there before...

>refuge and moved to New Hampshire in 2000. Now working for Vicinity Corp
>(www.vicintiy.com and www.mapblast.com) and loving it (always wanted to live

Is that related to Delorme in any way? A friend of mine worked there
back in the early 90s.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------