[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Tue Jul 16 11:41:07 CDT 2002

sjh at matrix.net writes:

>Steve Hill,	Age: 23 (20-Feb-1979)	Born Portsmouth, England
>I have lived in Stirling, Scotland throughout most of my life, then
>Edinburgh, where I went to The University of Edinburgh.
>I currently work in Austin, Texas, for Matrix.Net as a sysadmin.
>Webpage at www.waroffice.net (when the tardis webserver is back up)

Dave Fischer, 34, lived 95% of my life in Providence RI, home
of Cthulhu. Co-founder of the Retro-Computing Society of Rhode
Island, home of much large heat-generating goodness.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------------- Live each day like the Triffids are coming. -------------