[geeks] Don Lancaster

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Jul 15 14:48:10 CDT 2002

OK, I guess I will stick to Don Lancaster in dead tree form.  And to
think he has the gall to have a link about webmastering!  That is
visually the worst site I have seen that wasn't on geocities. ACK! I
subscribed to N&V for a few years, then stopped, suddenly 5 years later,
they are showing up at my dad's house with my name on them, well, my
attempted business name. I dunno why, but I'll read them if they are
free.  It does seem to be the last of what used to be a decent selection
of electronics hobby mags, back in the day when Heathkit was a respected
name.

Tim