[geeks] Don Lancaster

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jul 15 14:16:04 CDT 2002

On July 15, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> http://www.tinaja.com/
>
> So what do people think of him?  I just tripped across his web site,
> and by the breadth of the content one has to wonder.  But, the stuff
> makes sense.  Reminds me that I've been meaning to find some copies of
> Nuts and Volts to evalutate subscribing to it.

  Oh Man...I've been reading his stuff since I was a kid.  He's
basically a god of the electronics world...universally respected, lots
of books in print, etc.

  I might have an extra copy of Nuts & Volts that I can send up to
you.  It's a good mag.  Circuit Cellar Ink is better though, I think,
though it's aimed less at hobbyists than N&V is.  Not that there ISN'T
good hobbyist info in Circuit Cellar Ink, though...actually there is
LOTS of good stuff...but it's more embedded systems oriented.

       -Dave