[geeks] Don Lancaster

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Jul 15 15:46:58 CDT 2002

[ On Monday, July 15, 2002 at 14:42:29 (-0400), Joshua D Boyd wrote: ]
> Subject: [geeks] Don Lancaster
>
> http://www.tinaja.com/
>
> So what do people think of him?  I just tripped across his web site,
> and by the breadth of the content one has to wonder.  But, the stuff
> makes sense.  Reminds me that I've been meaning to find some copies of
> Nuts and Volts to evalutate subscribing to it.

Where have you been kido!  :-)

Don's one of the real old-timers in electronics experimenter circles!

I always thought he was a bit of a flake at times, but he's still got
lots of good and useful information!

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>