[geeks] digicam envy

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Jul 15 11:35:44 CDT 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:36:19 -0400
Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> http://www.colomar.com/Shavano/intro_opamp2.html  Care to make any
> comments about it?

That's the idea, but in your case you would be looking for a gain of not
much more than 1, you really aren't looking for the ability to turn
things up above unity gain, just down.  Just match output impedance to
your amplifier properly.  Put it in a grounded metal box, leave a bunch
of ground surface around the circuit on the board, keep your wires
short.  Other than that it has been so long since I made an op amp
circuit that I don't have any comments.  That was almost as long ago as
my last 555 timer circuit.

However, if you get in an ambitious mood, I know where you can get 10K
motorized slide pots so you could make it remote controlled :-) Or dual
10k audio taper so you could use 1 slider for two channels. hmmm, you
have me thinking, I have been not building a mixer for my computer room
for a couple years now.

On the other hand, I have a job interview tomorrow, so hopefully all my
free time will be gone soon.

Tim