[geeks] Small good monitor??

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Jul 9 20:00:42 CDT 2002

Does/did anybody make a small (=<15") monitor with 5bnc input that will
do at least 1024x768 and also do 4bnc(composite sync) and sync on green?
 I'd like to have a monitor I could actually carry that would allow me
to troubleshoot/work on various workstations, including old DECs, Suns,
Basically anything I run across.  Somebody must have made something like
this at some point.  I used to have an old 16" something or other that
did all that, but it was a monster, bigger than most 17"s, and it is now
deceased.

Tim