[geeks] Way cool wierd videogames stuff.

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue Jul 9 17:33:47 CDT 2002

> > http://assembler.roarvgm.com/
> >
> > This site is amazing.  I wish I could have some of those toys.  I've
> > come across a few of the pieces he mentions, but most of it is new to
> > me.  I'd particularly love a SNES in a PSX form factor.

 I have some of those toys :). Collecting consoles/games is a nice hobby, but
for some items the prices are just plain crazy. Most items on that site are
only available for a huge amount of money, one reason not to want them.

> Oh man, I'm just loving this site more and more.  That guy has so many
> cool pieces.  Now if only he had more docs to go with them...

 Supposedly the software docs for the CD-i ('my' system :) will be available
soon. But for most systems it's hopeless looking for documentation. Too bad
NUON didn't work, that would have been nice.

  greetings,
    Michiel