[geeks] Re: [rescue] VRE01/VT1200 pictures

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Jul 10 02:46:30 CDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> My mom always yelled at me for using too much toilet paper.
> I used as much as I thought was needed to keep things clean.
> Now, I have a job, my own house, etc.
> I have a 36-pack of toilet paper and a plunger.
> I'll use as much as I want. 8-)

After a car wreck, my mother pinched a nerve reaching to flush the toliet
and blacked out and crashed into it. Broke the tank in two. Since then,
the `backup toilet' (this was supposed to be a 3BR/3BA, but Dad decided it
wouldn't be a good idea to have a toilet downstairs) was put into place
and It Has Issues. It clogs easy, for one. Somehow, someway, I figured out
exactly how to unplug the thing with only one or two pulls. So now when
someone clogs it... they comes and get me...

It's not so bad; you only have to be in there long enough to plunger it.
:)