[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: ADD - MOVING to geeks

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 8 10:30:33 CDT 2002

If ADD is a dysfunction of brain physiology, then why do most of the
brightest people I know have the condition (myself included, but I'm not
saying I'm bright).

Again and again I find that adults with ADD tend to be highly successfull
with either the arts, sciences or technology. My belief is that the odd way
that ADD'ers see the world allow us to see the things that others miss.

Any other adult ADD'ers on the list? Anybody suspect they are (I'm betting
there are many here who have it and don't know)?