[geeks] College transport

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed Jul 3 20:29:26 CDT 2002

Works pretty good on lawns too :-)  Got a friend that did that, I just
got a chain for my back wheel.  The chance of flats with a tire fulla
screws is pretty good, even with a plastic tire liner.

The only thing that stops an experienced mountain biker is soft snow
with a crust, or snow deep enough to drag your feet, ice is kinda fun,
once you get the hang of it.  Ice is also a good place to work on your
pedaling mechanics, it sort of enforces a smooth spin.

Tim