Arranged marriages: Re: [geeks] Stupid people rant

Alice Conrad alice at tertial.org
Wed Feb 13 17:20:16 CST 2002

>> For me it was find some one who isn't out to change me or critise the
>> way I am am I every turn. (once burnt twice shy ).
>
> completely understandable :)

I was lucky I was only "dating" the guy for a  few months and after the
emotional blackmailing etc I was pretty much ready to forget about men
and was very jaded thank good i never slept with him I have no idea how
i would have reacted then ....
and then a week after telling the guy to stop phoning me IMing my
friends and co-workers I met Jon .... things do work out in very VERY
strange ways ...
Alice