Arranged marriages: Re: [geeks] Stupid people rant

Nina Bersamina merdiva at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 17:55:18 CST 2002

Uhm must be something in the air.

I have been seriously freaking about about my marriage
date in January.  I am not totally in lust with my
boyfriend, do you really need to be to marry?  Isn't
loving the person and admiring their qualities good
enough?  Do you really have to have the urge to jump
his bones all the time?

Am I freaking out?

Am I getting married?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm