Arranged marriages: Re: [geeks] Stupid people rant

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Feb 13 17:11:01 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Alice Conrad wrote:

> I can never understand why ppl like that let themselves get so bothered
> by something so trivial, it must a a sad life with the thing that most
> impacts it is something along the lines of the state od toothpaste.

bear in mind in retrospect i find the whole thing a learning/amusing
experience, probably because if i dwelled on it it would have torn me
apart. after my divorce my 'standards' became more detailed--probably
because i had unwisely chosen to marry someone who was very picky and
unwilling to compromise. :)

> For me it was find some one who isn't out to change me or critise the
> way I am am I every turn. (once burnt twice shy ).

completely understandable :)

--a