Arranged marriages: Re: [geeks] Stupid people rant

Alice Conrad alice at tertial.org
Wed Feb 13 17:00:38 CST 2002

I can never understand why ppl like that let themselves get so bothered
by something so trivial, it must a a sad life with the thing that most
impacts it is something along the lines of the state od toothpaste.

For me it was find some one who isn't out to change me or critise the
way I am am I every turn. (once burnt twice shy ).