[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Dec 21 05:01:06 CST 2002

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 01:16:43AM -0800, Rick Hamell wrote:
> I agree with you totally. But, it's hard to beat the price of IDE for mass
> non-critical storage. That's what I was trying to get at there. :)

Yep, and with IDE prices being so low, I can afford to double up all the
disks so I can survive their regular failures.

--
David Cantrell | Member of the Brute Squad | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   It doesn't matter to me if someone else's computer is faster because
   I know my system could smash theirs flat if it fell over on it.
        -- (with apologies to Brian Chase)