[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Mon Dec 23 13:58:49 CST 2002

While I agree and would prefer SCSI over IDE any day, I wonder where you
buy your IDE drives?  Every drive I've owned has a 5 year warranty.
Granted I don't buy any cheap shit, but Western Digital is great about
there Warranties and there drives are quite nice.

Now I just gotta get a friggin SCSI card...

sim