[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Dec 14 20:47:56 CST 2002

On Saturday, December 14, 2002, at 10:47 PM, Rick Hamell wrote:
>> They have City Busses and other vehicles that use alternate fuels...
>> and they are large powerful vehicles too.
>
> 	The city of Portland here has several of the Toyota Prius, lots of
> Propane based trucks. And I heard through the grapevine that they're
> investigating Bio-diesel.

   All the Treasure Island/St. Petersburg buses are propane-powered.
They've been around for some time.  I think the public is slowly
getting used to the idea of non gasoline (or diesel) powered
vehicles...just not cars, yet.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "I'll send you adapters to go both ways."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Bill Bradford