[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 14 21:01:43 CST 2002

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    All the Treasure Island/St. Petersburg buses are propane-powered.
> They've been around for some time.  I think the public is slowly
> getting used to the idea of non gasoline (or diesel) powered
> vehicles...just not cars, yet.

Interestingly, the gov't has been the main roadblock for alternative
fuel research - if you listen to the car people talk about it.  Diesel
is actually a very clean burning fuel, as is biodiesel, but people don't
know that because all they see is the sooty stuff that comes out the
tailpipe of tractor trailers - which is basically fertilizer IIRC.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."