[geeks] Juggling, a vital sys admin skill?

jodys at helluin.org jodys at helluin.org
Tue Aug 13 16:18:22 CDT 2002

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 01:12:24PM -0400, Michael A. Turner wrote:
> 	I was looking around for a new skill to learn to occupy my hands
> while my mind was busy and thought of juggling. A large percentage of sys
> admins I know do juggle, or at least keep the materials at hand in their
> office. Is juggling a vital skill for sys admins or something that logically
> thinking people are predisposed to? Do any of you juggle?

Yeah, up to four balls or three clubs now. When I was working it
was great to focus my mind and to get some exercise, and the best
part was that I would get to meet all sorts of hot young office
chics on my breaks :). There is also something intensely satisfying
about mastering something physical when most of your days are
spent mastering an idea.

Jody