[geeks] Juggling, a vital sys admin skill?

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Tue Aug 13 16:48:52 CDT 2002

mturner at whro.org writes:

>	I was looking around for a new skill to learn to occupy my hands
>while my mind was busy and thought of juggling. A large percentage of sys
>admins I know do juggle, or at least keep the materials at hand in their
>office. Is juggling a vital skill for sys admins or something that logically
>thinking people are predisposed to? Do any of you juggle?

Most geeks seem to be able to juggle.

I can juggle pretty well, do a bunch of tricks, etc.

My main interest when I was really into juggling was to make
it look completely chaotic, as if there were no patterns.

Tricky.

Did once lose a ball out a third floor window that way.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org -------
---------- "Anything Jesus can do, I can do better." - The Locust ----------