[geeks] Book rescue

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Thu Aug 8 00:58:48 CDT 2002

Well not really, but who cares. I was just checking out a local forsale
newsgroup and I saw a post with someone selling books. 99.999% of the stuff
on the newsgroup is Windows and Intel stuff, so I was kind of surprised when
he had a few AIX books ("An AIX Companion" by David L. Cohn & "The Best Of
AIXtra" edited by Hodel) and.....

High Performance Computing

So I emailed him and managed to get the AIX books (since I do have a couple
RS/6000's) and HPC. I am happy. Now I just have to see if any of it makes
sense (I don't know much about processors, or low level coding).

He does have some more books that I wish I had seen them the first time I
read the post (he had hundreds of parts listed as well). I will have to
email him and see what he wants for the rest.

shawn