[geeks] Pete Wargo: ""I haven't worn pants in 14 months!""

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 8 04:47:44 CDT 2002

Pete,

One of the list members (Dave) has this in his sig.
I must have missed the thread where you brought
up this statement and the context.
I tried looking up in the sunhelp archives
but was overwhelmed by there being 213 matches
there on the term "pants"! (The phrase does not
turn up a match so guess it is not there).

One more time, Pete? What do you wear other than pants
(if anything). perhaps you have a liberal lifestyle
where you do not need garmets worn below the waist?
(I know of places like that in Europe).

Thank you,

--
Bill