[geeks] Woah!

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Aug 6 12:34:30 CDT 2002

Considering the market on ebay, I would say you have a good shot.  If
given the choice between buying something on eBay or driving into the city
to buy something I can touch and feel, you bet I'm going to drive.

I haven't been burnt too many times on eBay, but once would be too many.
:-)

Hey - couldn't we turn Dave's pad into a retro store?

"Please don't touch the Crays folks... and we're moving... we're
moving... ok this is a Sun... and we're moving... we're moving... "

Of course, you'd have to time it around lunch time.

"Cleanup in aisle 3!  Cleanup in aisle 3!"

:-)