[geeks] Woah!

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Tue Aug 6 08:11:48 CDT 2002

> If that is what you wanted the www.goldmine-elec.com is likely to have
> something.  The web site is horrible, but if you are looking for the
> junk salespeople of the electronics world, there they are.
> Tim

We used to have a surplus electronics place here. It wasn't the best thing
in the world, but it was something. I'm sad to see it gone and replaced
with a "everything's a dollar" place.

There are zero surplus electronics places now in Southeastern Virginia.
Someday when I'm rich I'm going to put together a place like a Fry's on
the 2nd floor (No large appliances, something like a CompUSA meets Radio
Shack meets Graybar/Anicom), and surplus junk on the first
floor. It is one of 7 or so dreams of mine.

 I've seen pictures of the  places in California -- it is insane.

				-- Ethan