[geeks] Woah!

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Tue Aug 6 06:52:12 CDT 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:42:39 +0000 (GMT)
Ethan <telmnstr at 757.org> wrote:

> > Everytime I see a waterproof membrane keyboard I think of one thing,
> > and exactly one thing:
>
> Do you know where to get them cheap!@?!?

I wasn't really thinking of a full keyboard, more like one of those
12-20 button flat things that shows up at electronics goldmine.  You
know the ones with virtually no tactile feedback, like a microwave pad.
To make it look nice you can even print a thin plastic panel for it with
a printer, like an overhead trasparency, but opaque.

If that is what you wanted the www.goldmine-elec.com is likely to have
something.  The web site is horrible, but if you are looking for the
junk salespeople of the electronics world, there they are.

Tim