[geeks] [ndronen at frii.com: Re: [SunHELP] Re: Terrorism]

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 05:34:31 CDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 03:38:11PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> hmmmm....  "blindly strident nationalist" smacks of the type that might
> engage in terrorist activities (WTC anyone?).  No, thank you.

It also smacks of a *lot* of what I am hearing from US nationals right now.

>          The forum is not appropriate.  Rescue at sunhelp is a list setup
> for and about rescuing older sun equipment.  It not a place to argue
> theology/politics/philosphy/etc.

You're right there.

> For the record, I also disagree with his post.

I disagree with *some* of his posts.  The one from the Guardian, though -
which is one of the most well-regarded quality newspapers in .uk - I agree
with pretty much 100%.

   The voices said it's a good day to clean my weapons