[geeks] LART! LART! LART! ($*%@ kids)

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 1 23:38:39 CDT 2001

I have three words for ya my man

'BOOM Sha-lock-lock BOOM!!!' House of Pain, "Shamrocks and Shenanigans"

Or even more to the point from NWA "Straight Outa Compton"

'When I'm called off, I got a sawed off, squeeze the trigger and bodies are
hauled off, you too boy if you fuck with me, the police are gonna have to
come and get me, off your ass'

I used to have a pistol gripped Mossberg 590 with the cruiser pump 20"
barrel and the two shot extender. I loaded it with some custom shells a
local guy made using flechettes packed with flare powder. Nothing says I
love you like a flaming 10" hole in your chest.

Man I miss living in Arizona sometimes

Chris Byrne